LittlePo Adventures wants to connect you with the true China and Taiwan. When we are not guiding trips, we still pay close attention to what’s happening in the outdoor world in China and Taiwan. If you are inspired and ready to embark on an active journey, check out our event calendar.
Below is a list of links from the last couple weeks. If you have something to share with us, let us know!
- The second Siguniang Ice Climbing Festival will be held from 1/14/2011 ~ 1/17/2011 via the official website of Siguniang Mountains Scenic Area
- Writer and Photographer Rich Matheson writes an in-depth article about Taiwan Folk Religion: Guanjiang Shou via My Several Worlds
- Two new routes have been established on Mt. Grosvenor (6376m) and Mt. Edgar (6618m) in the Gongga Shan Massif, Western Sichuan Province, China by Kyle Dempster and Bruce Normand via Alpinist Newswires
- Guidebook writer Richard Saunders’s recent trip report of hiking Mount Bijia Taipei Taiwan via Off the Beaten Track
- [YouTube] 2010 Taiwan Winter iCS Bouldering Competition Men’s Finals Highlights via Friends